||THE BRAND THAT GUARANTEES SERVICE EXCELENCE (est 1934)
Disabilities Our care giving credo:
|The Association for the Physically Disabled – Greater Johannesburg (established in 1934 as the Cripples’ Care Association) is widely respected as a leader in the field of disability.
OUR HOME-CARE SERVICE RECORD
LEAN ON US IN CARING FOR YOUR CHILD
Reclaim your afternoons – delegate your duties to us between 12h00 and 18h00. During this time we can undertake duties pertaining to your child’s general wellbeing and safety, personal hygiene and dressing, meal preparation and feeding, toileting, light domestic work (we can even fit an electric plug when necessary!), etc.
- We will ensure that our experienced caregiver fits into your home environment, is suitably skilled to deal with your child’s specific condition and is compatible with him/her.
- We address problems immediately. All you have to do is phone the Project Manager and file a complaint.
- We have in-house social workers who can provide you with professional assistance whenever you need it.
- And, to top it all, you will be pleasantly surprised at our rates.
- All the income we generate is in aid of people with disabilities.
| EXTENDED SERVICE DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS AND HOLIDAY BREAKS
We will be there when you need us – either at your home or escorting your family to and helping at your holiday destination.
Did you know that SARS can help you cover the costs of a loving caregiver for your child?
For more information about the tax benefits you can get and assistance in formulating a tailor-made care-giving package for you, please contact Project Manager Rachel Lesaga on 011-646-8331 or 082-920-2538, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the APD, please visit www.apd.org.za
I want to thank you for a caring and professional organization, for making us realise that there are still amazing people in this world and I pray that all times God holds you all safely in the palm of his hand as without people like you it would be very hard for us to continue to run our lives.