Pages Navigation Menu
Categories Navigation Menu

How can you Help!


  • Anna

    WE are an aged couple, with no pension, but what I do is to try and help as much as we can. It has come to our notice that there is another little child totally disabled that is in desperate need of a wheelchair, do you perhaps have one that is reasonably priced so we can try and get people to help towards a contribution. Also how can we apply to get a physiotherapist to attend to this child as the mother is poor and has nothing at all. She is currently carrying this child around. please help us with advice.
    Many many thanks, Anna Van Straaten

    • arthur

      Hello |Anna,

      Your willingness to help is highly commendable. Thank You for bringing this to our attention! I will pass this on to our social department for their attention. In which area do you reside?

      • arthur

        Hello Anna,

        Could you please contact our Social Worker Miemie Retsuri and supply her with all the details you have concerning this person. Her email address is or telephone 011 646 8331. Thank you!

  • Denise

    my mother is physically disabled and we need a sticker for our motor vechicle how do we go about this.

    • arthur

      Hello Denise. You can contact Mr Fanie Swanepoel at GPAPD email He is the person that issues the stickers for the Johannesburg region.

  • Mimi

    Hie there, I work in recruitment and was wondering if there might be any people interested in call centre jobs. Who can i call and talk to with regards to this?
    Thank you very much.

    • arthur

      Hi Mimi,

      We have a personnel recruitment centre which you can contact. The person to get in touch with is Thapelo Rachidi at or Tel +27 (11) 646 8331.

advertisement advertisement advertisement advertisement advertisement